I wrote a short article in 2003 and submitted it to the USNI Proceeding. It was a comparison of the South in the post Northern War of Aggression and Iraq. There are some similarities.Hum....
The article was rejected. I suppose it was ahead of its time.
- A forced Constitution that had to be approved in Washington.
- The forbidding of officers and former politicians of the old Confederacy from voting and being involved in politics.
- The control of the economy by a bureaucracy.
- The making of false promises "Forty acres and a mule."
- The continued disenfranchisement of the disenfranchised.
- An occupation army that was neither large enough nor trained enough to handle the local problems.
- The lack of caring by the public of the northern climes.
- The hand picking of those who would be in the new governments.
- Back room deals for property and ass ets.&n bsp;
- The lack of understanding of the language and culture.
- Anyone who objected was disloyal.
For our sand crab friends: U.S. Naval Institute and Proceeding is it's Rag.
Ok, so it is an Islamo-Facist COMMUNIST Front Organization:
The Naval Institute should jealously guard its role as prodder, conscience, and constructive safe haven for ideas that keep pushing the establishment not to be content to accept only the little challenges when the big challenges are out there.Isn't it just depressing that no matter where you go, there you are!
Admiral James M. Loy, USCG (Ret.)
21st Commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard
Chairman of the Board
[ cf About the USNI ]
And that there is Some Sinister Sicko Manifestation of the Demonic Dunkin Donuts Of Despair Dynamically Dissing our American Way Of Life!!! And stabbing our troops in the back by failing to support the president to support the troops....
Are YOU doing Your Part to Stop the Islamo-Fascism of Communism? And their Dunkin Donuts Fellow Travellors Of Terrorism??? Or do you hate the Unborn Baby Unicorn?
Thank GOD we have RoboBushCheney
They not bogged down in the Islamo-Fascist Communism of the USNI!!!